Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah’s Ark
- Don’t miss the boat.
- Remember that we are all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead; it wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
- Stay fit. When you are 60 years old, someone may ask you to give another big helping hand.
- Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage.
- When you’re stressed, float for a while.
- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.
- No matter the storm, when you are with God, there’s always a rainbow waiting.
History holds the wisdom of past successes. Use your wisdom wisely and build on others creations.